The most popular:
Here you can download best Sports games for Symbian. Symbian is one of the oldest and the most popular mobile platforms that's why we have tons of sis files. And the main thing that all content is totally free! Any mobile game can be included into several sections and have several features. Best Sports Symbian games for phones are added daily to our collection.
Please, specify your device, and we will select compatible games.
Select phone / tab
Bouncers - is a funny arcade basketball. You play as a basketball ball with eyes, feet and hands. It must push off and jump back from other balls to get into a basket.
- Different locations: jungles, haunted house, moon, ruins, underwater levels and others
- 8 characters to choose
- Different bonuses which make the task easier
RBI Baseball 4 - is a series of a popular baseball simulators ported from playing computers. This is a rather realistic game which offers all official NBL teams of the 1991 season.
- 8 official NBA teams with real players
- Unique characteristics and features of each player
- Your own team editor
Wayne Gretzky and the NHLPA All-Stars - is a hockey sports simulator. Game camera creates the impression of watching a hockey match on TV. The game allows to plunge into ice battles at full.
- More than 30 international and NHL teams
- 4 game modes
- Mini video made in the style of a film
- Many settings
World championship soccer 2 - is a soccer sport simulator.The game offers big amount of settings and options. You can take part in the world championships of 1986 and 1990.
- More than 26 teams
- Widened options to choose game strategy and players placement
- 3 new game modes and difficulty levels
World Cup USA 94 - is an excellent sample of sport football simulator. Take part in cruel competitions on American fields. The game offers all official teams of 1994 season.
- 24 teams
- You can place the players as you like
- You can change uniform and many other settings
Super kick off - is an arcade style football simulator. There are many modes and teams available. You can adjust team tactics and appearance of the players before a game.
- 40 teams which can be modified
- 6 playing modes including a training one
- Flexible match settings
Slam Dunk! - is a basketball game based on a popular Japanese manga. You start with one player control and as you play you will control the whole basketball team.
- 2 game modes: story and competition
- 5x5 matches
- You can control one player as well as the entire team
- 6 teams to choose
Super volleyball - is an arcade style volleyball simulator. This is a simple but rather engrossing game which offers simple rules and system of controls. There are different nationalities teams available.
- 2 game modes: arcade and world championship
- 8 national teams to choose
- Big number of available moves and positions of players
Tommy Lasorda baseball - is a first baseball game for Sega. All official players and teams of NBL are available. The game offers training mode, all stars and seasons and others.
- 26 teams and about 700 players
- Complete compliance with real baseball rules
- Strength of wind, field roughness and other aspects are taken into account
- 3 difficulty levels and about 30 tournaments
Side pocket - is a pool simulator. A player must take all the balls on the table to the holes and get certain amount of points to complete a level. The amount of points depends on the order of scoring the balls.
- 6 levels and 2 game modes
- Many possible methods of playing, tactics and bonuses
- Big amount of trick completing strikes